February 27, 2013

モーニング娘。愛してる!

Who else was super surprised when they found out about the sudden and mysterious release of a unannounced Morning Musume music video?! I'm a hardcore YouTuber, I'm on everyday and check my subscriptions first thing. When I saw the stillshot of Buresuto, I knew it was a music video -and a full one, at that- but was very surprised to see it was uploaded by the MM official channel!!!

WOW! I am blown away!

This is definitely, hands down, my favorite single from Momusu since Pyoco Pyoco.

All of their singles from 49th to 51st have their highlights, and I still enjoy them as a fan. They give me more hope every day, that MM will succeed as a group, even after the recent graduations. After their 52nd single [Help Me!!] was released, it perked me right up in spirits, because I liked the direction the group was heading in.

And now, Tsunku and the members of Morning Musume have taken the Asian music world by total surprise, with the unexpected early released of the music video, the speculation about Buresuto being the official 53rd single, and the pure epicness of the song + vocals & dancing!

I love the simplicity of the "loose shot ver" video. The camera angles are well done and really showcase the awesome choreography. The beat of the song is killer, the chorus is by far my favorite part. It is damn catchy, and I love the I'm-punching-the-ground move. Overall, the outfits and dance style remind me of C-ute, but the song just shouts WE ARE MORNING MUSUME to me. And I love it, through and through.

I AM SO HAPPY that Mizuki has been getting the attention she deserves. And OMG Sakura. Her solos are amazing amazing amazing. She has such a solid voice, and delivers her lines with such passion. I also really enjoyed Masaki's main solo, she is one of the other girls that I hope continues to get good lines. Ayumi too, she is very outgoing and I have taken a shine to her as well. Riho's vocals are bearable, she actually kind of sounds cute in this single.

Overall, I am extremely happy with MM's 53rd single!!!!!

Fan spazz blabber;

I still cry sometimes when I watch too many concert videos with Gakisan or Aichan, but I have accepted the recent changes in Morning Musume, and am really enjoying them even after two of my favorites have left (and Reina is leaving).

I have actually grown very attached to the girls in the last three generations. I guess that is what's supposed to happen. The whole point of a group like MM, with generations and graduations. And, for me at least, it works. Morning Musume is moving on to another era, a newer chapter. We'll always enjoy turning the pages back and remembering those we love & miss. But I have to applaud Tsunku and all the current MM members for their continuing success.

Thank you for this amazing new single. I truly love it, and look forward to everything you do!

モーニング娘。愛してる!

彩 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment