December 4, 2012

BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!

Every day I learn something about a Morning Musume member or song that I didn't know. I've been watching every episode of Haromoni (Hello Morning) I can find, and just recently started watching their appearances on Much Fighter! Now I understand so much more about the way long-time Momsusu fans talk, where before I felt like I was leagues out of the conversations and/or topic(s).

I was just now video surfing and went from live performances of DEF DIVA, to Matsuura Aya, and ended at Petitmoni's BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! Back in March of 2010 when I started my blog Blabodu, I actually learned about a lot of H!P groups and songs by hearing them a dubs first, '恋にKnock Out' being one of them.

I never really connected with the older members, the beginning singles, and the disbanded and or graduated groups. I didn't really think anything of Goto Maki or Yasuda Kei. But within the last month or two I have fallen in love with this song!! I can see why any dubbing group would want to sing it. It's so catchy and fun, I love belting out the chorus.

Yasuda Kei is really funny. She always makes me laugh when I watch her in TV episodes. And she is a really good singer. But she is pretty, has a great sense of humor and a warm personality. I really like her a lot. I want to get to know her music history in H!P better.

Ayaka. She is a member that I still don't feel like I know well. I have checked out Coconuts Musume in the past, but can't actually recall anything about it. I recognize Ayaka as a H!P member, but don't know all the groups she is in. From watching her in Petotmoni, I really like her. She is the type of member that I warm up to instantly without knowing much about, and she's talented. Very sweet. She kind of reminds me of LinLin from Momusu. I plan on looking into her H!P activities more!

Goto Maki. When you're new to the Momusu world, and you do your homework by listening to previous singles- Gomaki had a pretty good debut. It's in stuff like Akagumi 4's Akai Nikkichou that I dislike her. I don't like when her or Natsumi do the weak I'm-cute voice. But Gottsan matured beautifully. I think she is an amazing soloist, and performs so well live! I'm happy I got to know her better, because before, she was never a fave member of mine. I'd like to watch more of her TV appearances.

Yoshizawa Hitomi. Yossi!! I've always enjoyed her tomboy character, cause she reminds me of myself in that sense. I think it was nice to have a character like her in Momusu that girls could relate to. I never understood her position in Momusu until recently. She was the leader of MM for just over two years!! Watching her interact with the younger gens on Haromoni was an eyeopener, and a lot of fun! She is extremely funny and easy to love.

Ogawa Makoto. Another hilarious girl that I never took a closer look at until now. She is awesome! I love that I have discovered so many members that make me laugh and love'em. She is tons of fun in the games Momusu plays, and keeps things going with her humor. I know I saw some of the same things about members, but they're true! Makoto is also a fab singer. Not the strongest, but I still enjoy her. 

BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! is a riot and all of Petitmoni's generations are wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment